Monday, February 22, 2010

Damn fine cup of coffee!

Like Special Agent Dale Cooper, I am a sucker for a good cup of coffee, so I have to drop a quick note to recommend Crema in downtown Nashville.  I stopped on a whim while on my way somewhere else and was delighted with the delicious cup of coffee that I got.  I ordered a caramel latte which is my usual everywhere else only to find out that they don't truck with those chemically syrups & silly flavorings.  (they do however have REAL chocolate and vanilla) She recommended a Cuban, which is made with sweeten condensed milk as a worthy substitute.  It was marvelous, good to the very last drop.  And unlike my lattes made with syrups, this didn't separate as the day went on leaving me with a god awful gulp of chemical aftertaste at the end of my cup. Their focus is 100% on good quality, good tasting coffee and they are not shy about not offering what everyone else has, because they know that what they're making, they're making it right!
My only complaint is that their location is not in any way convenient to me.

Crema
15 Hermitage Ave
Nashville, TN 37210
615-255-8311


Crema on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment